* Better detection of local networks for the Local Network connector.
* Don’t prompt for access permission for your own accounts.
* SOCKS5 proxy support improvements for resolvers and more.
* Initial Access Control support, allowing users to define who is able to
access and stream from their collection.
* Priortize resolution of a track on double-click.
* Spotify Resolver can now be easily installed on-demand from the settings.
* You can now sync selected playlists (and updates) with Spotify.
* Support .aiff (AIFF mimetype) files.
* Cleaned up Diagnostics window.
* You can tell Tomahawk to stop playback after a certain track finished.
* Double-clicking a playlist name (in the sidebar) will start the playlist.
* You can now import your entire Last.fm playback history into Tomahawk.
* Fixed sorting of related artists.
* Support for multimedia keys (Play, Pause, Next etc.) on Windows & Linux.
* When listening privately scrobbling to Last.fm and Adium is now disabled.
* Added a toolbar with page back / forward buttons and the global search.
* New grid-like view with direct playback controls.
* You can now browse new releases (by genre).
* Added social sharing widget, which allows you to tweet about a song.
* Added a track page showing a song’s similar tracks and statistics.
* Separate Loved Tracks and Recently Played views per source.
* Combine an artist’s albums into a single aggregated view.
* Added translations for Arabic, French, Bulgarian, Spanish and more.
* Fixed XSPF auto-updating.
* New Tomahawk logo and icon.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tomahawk/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install tomahawk